Thursday, July 15, 2010

Ande Fish

We have a fish!




We are taking a "Shrimp" swim class with our friends Jennie and Paisley.



As SOON as we dip our toes into the water Ande starts kicking....



and kicking....



and kicking!



I sometimes can't help but get a kick out of her and how giddy she becomes in the water.





Don't you love her suit ha ha?!! It was mine when I was little!











We are having such a fun time learning new things like kicking, paddeling and
flipping from our tummy to our back.






NOODLE TIME! Not so much.





We sure love playing with Paisley girl and her mama. Thanks girlies for making swim class fun!





I'm not exactly sure who has more fun during our class but, I do know that by the end of it we both are tired....


... the only difference is one of us gets to sleep on the drive home.


I sure love my Ande girl.

5 comments:

  1. seriously, worlds CUTEST post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has the most beautiful eyes! You look like the custest mom bre!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH so cute! We love taking the class with you too, it is so much more fun with friends. Cute photos and movies

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember that swimsuit....I have pictures of you in it! Andie is quite the fish..awesome pictures!

    ReplyDelete