Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Welcome to the Hibocci Ball

What better way to celebrate 
and her 1st birthday other than teriyaki chicken skewers, fried cream cheese filled wontons, birthday cake, Bocci Ball, and the best friends and family anyone could ask for!

I have always been interested in the art of culinary and thought I would dive in and give it a go. Of course I was so excited to make my first baby's birthday cake that I started two days early. It was worth the time and it turned out exactly how I had imagined it.




Having a teeeeeny tiny place is hard when you are trying to entertain a ton of folks.




Time to stuff yer face! Let the stuffing begin........



Somebody must have known it was her birthday because she would NOT stop shouting YEAAAAAAAH at the top of her lungs!!




Time for "HIBOCCI BALL"!!!!! What a ga-lor-ious game.








Poor little lady was soo so tired by this time that we literally forced her to dive into her cake.



After a little bit she tasted the delightfulness of chocolate cake!




Happy Birthday little bug!



6 comments:

  1. Good Grief! That cake was amazing! You rock! The birthday girl is pretty cute herself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful cake! I can't believe your little girl is already 1! We just made our blog private, do you want an invite?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You DEFINITELY have more patience than I do! That looks fantabulous! And I think that June 29th is a great day to be born on!! (that's my husband's bday too) ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nycole I would love an invite! breanne8@hotmail.com
    thanks ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was so much fun to celebrate little Ande!! Thanks for the awesome party and super yummy food, you are amazing!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaha i love that pic with the flower stuck to her nose. i didn't even know you had a blog, what fun. AWESOME cake by the way--i have a friend that does that for her own business in hawaii and she makes bank. you should try it dude. you are awesome--that cake kicks butt

    ReplyDelete